Friday, March 8, 2013

...my sweet boy...

-blonde hair and blue eyes
-loves basketball, and is awesome at it!
-tall
-gentle spirit with soft hands, just like my Papa
-like me, never been married, never had kids
-gets my jokes and makes me laugh too
-stops me mid sentence just to tell me I'm beautiful
-gives the most amazing hugs, and steals kisses at the perfect time
-has allowed me to enter into his family unconditionally
-loves me in spite of my Alma Mater (Go Noles!)
-can't imagine my life without him. 
-love

Funny enough, the same boy that stole my heart nearly four years ago, is the same boy I passed notes about in elementary and middle school, "so mean".  Oh those were the days! 

This boy already respects my father and loves my mother.  How do I know? Because he told me so.  Respects my father for his protective nature over his daughter. Loves my mother because he states that's who brought me into this world and taught me how to have such a huge heart and a beautiful spirit. 

I love that his nieces and nephews call me Aunt Ally and kiss me like they do him.  I love spending time with them on my own, or playing with them together with him while he teaches us all the 'true rules' of Dominos.  I love it even more, when he whispers gently how natural it feels when we're all together as the little kids don't want just pictures with him, but all of us together. 

We love our bubble, we can't be compromised when we're in it, the whole world disappears and it's just Ferda and Ally  I <4 boy="" every="" fiber="" have="" i="" in="" me.="" p="" that="" with="">
He has stolen my heart, and I am grateful that my mother has taught me compassion and beauty, and that my father has taught me how to look beyond the situation and into the person. 


Love you more!

No comments: