Saturday, August 14, 2010

...boston

So I've been working in Boston for 4 months now, and hopefully it will end soon.  Don't get me wrong, the first few weeks, I explored, and enjoyed myself while trying to make it from point A to point B without missing trains, planes and taxis!  I soon learned the schedules and even downloaded a few apps that really helped me with knowing where I was going. 

At this point though, I'm getting tired.  I haven't had a full weekend in 4 months and soon, that will change (my boss just doesn't know it yet).  I'm going to start scheduling my flights on Thursday nights so that I have Friday's and Saturday's to enjoy before going back on Sunday's. 

After much prayer, I finally have a friend in Boston.  She dislikes traveling for such an extended length of time as much as I do, and wants to be at home as well.  But because we're both stuck up there for a while, we've decided to stay in Boston in a couple of weeks, and explore around as well as possibly hit some of the other New England states.  I'm really excited and can't wait to photograph up there.  The weather is starting to get cooler and I hear soon the leaves will start changing.  Hopefully in a few weeks, you can see pictures. 

Until then, I'll leave you with this picture I took on a Boston Harbor Tour a few weeks back ...


No comments: