Thursday, August 26, 2010

...colorado...

What's a girl's trip to Colorado without some beautiful deep blue skies and chipmunks?  Yep, Alvin, Simon and Theodore all came out to enjoy my sunflower seeds in Colorado.  We had a blast, Mom, Aunt Judy, Angela and myself and I'm FINALLY getting around to posting a few pictures.  Attached are just a couple of photos, the first, completly untouched by Photoshop. 

 Yes! This is how blue the sky was in July!

The second one, on the very top of the mountain, when the sun was bright

and when I requested we stop, not realizing what we would encounter, we saw this beautiful mother (her two babies had taken off long before I walked  up to her) 
Oh, by the way, I was only about five feet away f rom these three. They were just awesome and huge.  It really was worth the drive!
This little guy was really, really greedy, but just too darn cute not to turn down.  Could you say no to that face?


Well off to bed for the night...

...a....

No comments: