Monday, February 21, 2011

...photoshop...

So if you know me, you know I love computers and graphics and patterns and the idea of playing around in programs just to self teach anything I can get my hands on. I've done it with photography as well as working in Photoshop and Illustrator, in the past. I love all digital programs!

Well I finally got everything back up and running on my new computer, thanks to my traveling points, my Wacom tablet has been brushed off, and I await the arrival of some parts that are much needed for my pen (although I can use it now, I just don't have as much function). I'm working on a website logo for when I start to sell things...

I'm one of these people that refuses to be up and running if I'm not at 100%. So when I'm finished, I'll let you know what it looks like. Until now, I'll give you a sneak peak at my drawing. But please, be kind. I haven't worked on a tablet in two years!!


No comments: