Saturday, January 8, 2011

...baby blanket's : Update...

So I've created the baby blankets.... and here's a sneak peek at what they look like :) Remember, baby burp cloth's and baby pacifier holder's (toy holder if the babies aren't pacifier babies) are yet to be made. This took all of 3 hours and a small bit of coaching from my mom to remember what to do on a sewing machine. I think she was really proud of me (yes at 34yo I get excited when my mom is proud of me) and very happy that the most she did was pin some of the ribbons down, help me start to cut out the material and start the stitching. Other than that, this was ALL ME :) I'm so freaking proud of myself!!


*patting myself on the back*


OK without further ado, here they are!







I think they turned out addorable! I can't wait to finish making the other items that go with them and for the mom's reaction's when they receive them!!

No comments: