Saturday, December 4, 2010

...Let it snow, let it snow, let it snow...


So one benefit to working up in New Hampshire in the middle of December?  I'll get to see it snow like crazy!  So hopefully soon, I can post some pictures.  And yes, since I'm in New Hampshire, the sun goes down around 3:30 or 4pm in the afternoon, so this will mean I'll have to take a quick sneak peak outside with my camera...I think it can be done!  And I'll have the perfect shoes for it.  I bought some snow boots last week, to walk in until I get inside work.  Considering I'm a Florida girl and accustomed to wearing leather flats or anything with a slick bottom, snow boots for walking was a perfect addition to my work outfit.  Take a look, aren't they addorable!!??
I love the little snowflake detail on the sides!
So warm and fuzzy inside, so weather proof outside!


...a...

No comments: