Wednesday, December 29, 2010

...my first snow-woman....

So I've been determined since I've been up in New Hampshire that the first snow, I'd make a snow-woman.  Well today it finally happened.  I was upgraded, of course, to a suite that had a balcony.  I went outside and to my surprise, PLENTY of snow on the balcony to make a snow-woman.  We received about a foot and a half here in Manchester, NH over the weekend. 

Oh and to top it all off, on lunch Tuesday, I was invited to go sledding on the snow banks that the snow plow's had pushed up at the hospital.  It was a blast!! 

Here's a short video of me trying to climb up the non-compressed snow (that is super hard by the way), and eventually sledding for the very first time, ever!

(I'm the second one that goes - the one in all black)

And driving back into Manchester today, I came across a covered bridge.  It was beautiful all covered in snow.  I had to stop and snap up a few photos of it as well as walk through the two foot of snow they received out in Lebanon, where the bridge was located. 

...a...

1 comment:

Nicole said...

That is literally the cutest Snowwomen ever! Love it!

Also, the pictures are beautiful--I need to plan a trip :)