Saturday, December 18, 2010

...a scarf by any other material...

So as promised, I decided to show you the scarf I made for my aunt.  My sister let me borrow a circular knitting tool, sized 18, I believe?  Perfect size for a QUICK scarf!!  We picked out some  amazing material to use, a wool blend.  Not scratchy and super duper warm!  Within a few hours at my sister and brother in law's house and 3 plane rides later, the scarf was done.  In the end, it looked too plain, so I added a few tassels on each end.  It came out perfect!  And in the end, I made sure to test it out in what better than some gorgeous heavy falling snow in New Hampshire....
Try 1 : Snow  pelting me everywhere

Try 2 : Not great, but at least I was able to keep my eye's open in this one!
 Snow tested, Niece approved!

...a...

No comments: