Friday, December 31, 2010

...chicken for everyone...

I must say, tonight was one of the best and worst New Years Eve's I've had! 

The worst part:

I have a very bad bladder infection.  It's extremly painful and probably one of the worst the doctor has seen in awhile.  Apparently I had "a very high volume of blood" in my urine.  Sorry for the gross factor, but that's what they told me.  Anyway, I'm on the strongest antibiotic they can give me in hopes that it settles down before I head back to the frozen tundra on Monday. 

The best part:


Photo Credit : http://www.classicnoles.typepad.com/

Gamecocks: It's what's for dinner! Yep, that's right folks, Gamecocks had a 3 point spread on us prior to game time.  By the end, I think everyone was plucking out a few feathers to cook up some chicken!! Yum yum! We won the game 26-17.  Um boys, might want to get your spread right next time!  I think the Seminoles are finally waking back up!

...a...

No comments: